I’m glad to announce, that O!MPD 1.02 has been released 🙂 You can get it form download page.
- added possibility to synch, copy and add current playlist from one MPD to another (multiroom)
- added better support for Favorites: tracks can be saved/added to Favorites from any place (Now Playing, album view, search results)
- added possibility to add stream to current playlist and Favorites
- added Blacklist
- added time info (‘End at’ and ‘Left’) for current playlist
- added possibility to switch off tags from COMMENT
- added support for MDP password
- added proxy support (code by Stéphane Ardhuin)
- added ‘Play to…’ for albums (experimental)
- improvements in update procedure
- compatibillity with PHP7 and mySQL 5.7
- some visual improvements
- fixed bugs
If you install O!MPD for the 1st time, just follow instructions from here.
Upgrade from previous versions
Rename old ompd directory to eg. ompd-old and copy new version to your www root dir.
If you upgrade from v1.01 you can use your previous include/config.inc.php file, but you need to modify it a little bit. There are some new settings – they are in section between
NEW IN O!MPD 1.02 and
END OF NEW IN O!MPD 1.02. You can copy it from new config file to your previous one and set desired values.
If you upgrade from v1.0 I’d recommend to edit new config file (include/config.inc.php).
Remember about setting write access to dirs:
Your existing MySQL database will be used, so you don’t have to worry about things like player configuration, users, etc. (unless you change value of
$cfg['mysqli_db'] – then new database will be created).
After configuration is done, open
http://www-server-IP-address/ompd/index.php just like in previous versions. If everything is OK, you should now see O!MPD v1.02.
I’d like to thank all of you, who use or try O!MPD. And special thanks for those of you, who helped me find and fix bugs, add new features, find inspiration for new ones and make O!MPD better: Jonathan, Emmanuel Fraisse, Stefan Maier, Ivan Yonov, Michael Lehner, Matthew, Stéphane Ardhuin. Thank you guys!
I hope you like new version of O!MPD. Feel free to leave your comment or write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best regards from Poland!