O!MPD is free, opensource MPD client based on PHP and mySQL.
MPD is a brilliant application that plays music from many sources, in many formats, but it has no user interface. O!MPD is what MPD needs: user interface which can control MPD and lets you browse your music library in the way you surf the internet.
O!MPD is a fork of netjukebox (5.37).
While netjukebox also supports VideoLAN and Winamp/httpQ, O!MPD supports O!nly MPD.
O!MPD v1.07 has been released. Read more.
O!MPD is also on GitHub. Read more.
- responsive design – works in modern web browsers, on various devices, various screen resolutions
- user-defined Quick search
- browse your library by user-defined tags or artists, genres, years, adding time
- control all of MPDs in your network
- play any file on any MPD in your network
- smart search for another versions of currently playing song
- support for Tidal and HighResAudio
- search for info about artist and album (Google, Wiki, AllMusic…)
- search the library for specific phrase (album/track artist, album/track title)
- search albums and tracks of multiple/single artists
- search for lyrics
- Favorites (aka. playlists) and Blacklist
- file browser
- multiple genre support
- suggestions of albums to listen
- statistics for played music and whole collection
Install and setup
Installation and configuration are described here.
You can see O!MPD in action running demo. If you own Raspberry Pi ver.2 you can try my system image with XBian and O!MPD – read more here.
Stay tuned for more info.