O!MPD is free, opensource MPD client based on PHP and mySQL.
MPD is a brilliant application that plays music from many sources, in many formats, but it has no user interface. O!MPD is what MPD needs: user interface which can control MPD and lets you browse your music library in the way you surf the internet.
O!MPD is a fork of netjukebox (5.37).
While netjukebox also supports VideoLAN and Winamp/httpQ, O!MPD supports O!nly MPD.
O!MPD v1.05 has been released. Read more.
O!MPD is also on GitHub. Read more.
- responsive design – works in modern web browsers, on various devices, various screen resolutions
- user-defined Quick search
- browse your library by user-defined tags or artists, genres, years, adding time
- control all of MPDs in your network
- play any file on any MPD in your network
- smart search for another versions of currently playing song
- support for Tidal
- search for info about artist and album (Google, Wiki, AllMusic…)
- search the library for specific phrase (album/track artist, album/track title)
- search albums and tracks of multiple/single artists
- search for lyrics
- Favorites (aka. playlists) and Blacklist
- file browser
- multiple genre support
- suggestions of albums to listen
- statistics for played music and whole collection
Install and setup
Installation and configuration are described here.
Stay tuned for more info.